Monday, August 8, 2011

From Sara's wedding...

A few of my favorite things from the wedding...

Honey jars for the favors (my brother keeps bees, so it's his local honey--love that!) Sara and I covered the lids with Amy Butler fabric and twine.
They were displayed on bee boxes--loved that touch.
My husband, Taylor, made the wedding cake. I loved the 'scraped' look of the butter cream frosting and the local raspberries--such a nice organic look.
To supplement the cake (and we still totally ran out!) I did cupcakes--mini lemons, coconut, these chocolate chocolates,
and my new and improved mint chocolate chip cupcakes (they totally got a makeover--goodbye green food coloring, hello mint leaves! plus the mini chips are a better texture we decided).


Sara and Shane are the most darling newlyweds. We were sad to send them home to Utah!

xoxo
anne

3 comments:

families are forever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
families are forever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
families are forever said...

Anne, I am having a bee theme baby shower for Rachel and would like to give out honey as a favor. Did you buy the small jars, or did jill? Did you buy them locally or online? Thanks Danette