Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Skinny on the Auction

Tomorrow is the big day! Here's how it's going to go down:
1. Each item up for auction will be posted separately. The bidding will be done in the comments section. So, for example, I will post a set of button magnets and leave a comment saying "I bid $2." Then someone can comment with a higher bid and so on.

2. Bidding will go through the weekend, ending at 9 p.m. (PST) Sunday.
3. Please keep bids to whole dollar amounts.

4. Monday morning I will post a list of the highest bidders, at which time you will have 2 jobs. #1 Send your money directly to the Nielson paypal fund (I will provide the link). #2 Email me with your mailing address (I will provide my email address. Oh, and I will cover the shipping.)

Thanks for your interest in participating--I think this is such a fun way to help the Nielsons!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Anne, I hope you don't min if I plagiarize your auction instructions!