Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Where I think you should buy your Christmas presents: Part 3

Do you know Etsy? Probably so. In case you don't--the basic premise is that it's a site full of online shops of all handmade goods. It's brilliant and I love it. And I think it's a great place to search for gifts. However, sometimes just going to the Etsy homepage and searching for stuff can feel overwhelming, and it's nice to have a few Etsy shops bookmarked for when you need something. Here are 4 that I love to visit:

1. Alicia's bows. You saw them in a Nie auction. They are darling and well-made. I love!

2. Danielle's onesies. It does not get cuter! Also, I happen to know they are very durable for wearing and washing.

3. Design Hutis a fun one. The Queen Anne's lace stuff was the inspiration for my blog facelift.

4. I also love Joom. I'm 100% in love with the little pillow I bought from there.


Have favorite Etsy shops? Please share the links!


Happy Etsying!

2 comments:

Katie said...

My favorite Etsy shops are:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5585996

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5659176

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5826829

The last site I listed made my daughter the CUTEST sign for her bedroom. I think it's one of my all time favorite Etsy purchases.

Christina said...

I wrote a post that I'm going to put up tomorrow that lists where I bought my Christmas gifts on Etsy.

I don't know if I have a favorite shop - so many fun things. I got Delia some cute paper dolls for her birthday from The Black Apple.