Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tights at Turquoise Roots

We are at the height of Autumness around here. There is so much going on that I never feel like I have time to stop and tell you about it. But I really want to! I can't wait to show you pictures of my fall decorations, but I've been busy cleaning up after our caramel apples night. I am ecstatic to show you Roger's skeleton costume I made, but I'm trying to gather up all the other costumes and I'm helping with the church Halloween carnival tonight, and there's still a lot to do! So, while I finish Blaine's ninja costume and shake my polyester dress out of storage, I want you to know that...My darling friend, Deon, has added TIGHTS to her shop! I like to think I was in to colored tights before they were cool (cue eyerolls. Yes, Anne, you're so indie). They're one of the things that make winter fun and bearable. Deon's got tons of selection and the prices are amazing. See it all HERE.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Hmmm. Now I am trying to figure out if I was into colored tights before they were cool or not. I just can't decide. ;)