Monday, February 13, 2012

Love and snow

Gosh I am really excited to tell you about the Valentine's Day party, show you Blaine's rockin' valentines, AND start the Blue House Tour, but shucks it is busy around here. B was up late signing said valentines, and now I am trying to put my house together before the DishNetwork man shows up in the morning and reports me to CPS on account of the large volume of smashed cheerios on my floor and other disgusting hazards around here.

In the meantime, we finally got some snow last night!! When it snows around here, you have to let your children make a snowman (with a carrot nose, prune eyes, and pinto bean smile) before school, because by the time they arrive home, the snow is all melted!

More soon!
Happy Love Day (what are you doing with your darling?)!

XO,
anne

No comments: