Tuesday, October 28, 2008

She even brought me Ben&Jerry's in the Maternity Ward


Meet Alicia (and Brad and Elinor). She has a one-year-old babe. She is expecting a baby boy. She teaches Kindergarten. And, you know, since she has so much spare time and energy (this is the part where I'm being sarcastic and where you say, "holy cow, Alicia is one amazing gal!"), she makes the cutest darn hair accessories for little girlies that you ever did see.


I like many things about Alicia. One of the things I like best about her is that she has a psychotically good memory just like me. So every thing or person or event or place I told her about during our many hours carpooling to teach school together is stored securely in her brain. So I never have to retell a story or remind her who so and so is.


What I love most about Alicia right this very minute is her generosity. She has made a bunch of little bows for the darlings in your life for the great cause of the Stephanie and Christian Nielson fund. So, yes, my friends, we are going to be having yet another auction here at Anne with an E next week. Get excited. (Sneak peek coming soon.)



P.S. Have you read this beautiful article yet?

2 comments:

jeanine said...

OKay I LOVED this article. I read it when cjane posted it on her blog. And then I sent it to my sisters (there's four of us too). I hope that we'd be able to pull together like the clark sisters!

Jill said...

It's Saturday afternoon and I am exhausted having worked so hard on errands and the home. I sit down and finally have a look at your blog I am so far behind with and find that article and sit and cry. I love you Annie. You are a good sister to me.