Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's here!

Are you excited my blogamigos? The auction starts tomorrow! We have 15 different hair accessories created and donated by Alicia. They are darling on little babes/toddlers as well as little girls. They are all on alligator clips so they are really easy to put in and don't rip out your little gals presh hairs. I'm thinking Christmas, people (perfect stocking stuffers, hello!).

The auction will run from tomorrow (Thursday) through Sunday the 9th at 9 pm PST.

As a reminder, here's how auctions go down on this here blog:

1. Each item up for auction will be posted separately. The bidding will be done in the comments section. This time around ALL BIDS WILL START AT $3. Then someone can comment with a higher bid and so on.
2. Please keep bids to whole dollar amounts.
3. Monday morning I will post a list of the highest bidders, at which time you will have 2 jobs. #1 Send your money directly to the Nielson paypal fund (just click the button in the top right corner of my blog!). #2 Email me with your mailing address (I will provide my email address. Oh, and I will cover the shipping.)

Once again, thanks Alicia and thanks bidders for your part in supporting the Nielsons.

No comments: