Tuesday, January 6, 2009

And I thought apron pockets were for kitchen tools

Well it's a good thing I have handmade gifts to show off this week or else I would have nothing to blog about today except for the pint of applesauce someone (Blaine) spilled all over (wall to wall!) the kitchen and the fact that someone (me) set the toaster oven on fire. Thank goodness for sewing.
My sister-in-law, Jill and her two girls, Lizzie and Sophie, got traditional, full aprons.
Brown and blue polka-dots with paisley pockets for Jill.
Matching pink and brown for the girls.
And yes, that is Hammy the Hamster in Lizzie's pocket. How serendipitous.


4 comments:

families are forever said...

Great idea Lizzie, I will have to pass it on to my Katie, smiles Danette

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Those are so cute! I wish we lived closer and you could teach me how to sew. I love the Anthropology aprons have you seen them? Your such a cute mom, I love seeing how your doing!

The Lindsey Ladies said...

These turned out great! Adorable, and so is Hammy.

Jill said...

Yes, the cutest girls ever, the most fabulous aprons ever and now I am feeling more domesticated!