Tuesday, January 27, 2009

When I'm 63...


Oh man, when I am in my sixties, I want to be Diane Keaton. She is rad. Totally beautiful, great hair, love her tailored look, and COME ON, how funny is she?! So...
1. Do you know what 1977 movie she won an Oscar for?
(Hint: think of yours truly)
2. I just saw her this weekend in a recent flick that was far more clever and entertaining than I expected it to be. In it, Ted Danson plays her husband. Can you name the movie? AND. If you can tell me the first and last name of Ted Danson's character on Cheers you get an extra thumbs up (or smiley face, or whatever unit you want to use).
3. How many Diane Keaton movies can you name? Which is your favorite?

5 comments:

Megan said...

i love her in Family Stone. great flick.

Unknown said...

2.Mad Money! totally agree with your assessment

Vicky said...

I can totally see you being Diane Keaton! I know that the answer to the second question is "Mad Money," which I also found surprisingly entertaining, but I have no clue about the others.

Brianne said...

Diane Keaton gives me the creeps...there, I said it.

Brianne said...

Maybe I should clarify that this has nothing to do with my opinion of you. As far as I'm concerned you will definitely be funnier, prettier, and zestier than she at 63...