Friday, February 20, 2009

I love his perspective.

I have a bunch of stuff on my mind today. Like wondering why my boys are sleeping so poorly lately and thinking I should really take a shower one of these days. Hoping my carpet stain remover is up to the task of removing Blaine's accident yesterday from our poor little carpet fibers. Trying to remember all the things I need to do and feeling the weight of hard things in my life and moreso in the lives of those I love.
Thankfully, Blaine helps me remember to keep it simple.
Over a breakfast of waffles, cheerios, and goldfish (starch, anyone?)...
"I'm glad that I yiv in this bootiful world, Mom. And are you happy to yiv in this bootiful world, too, Mom?"
Indeed, I am.
Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

Katie said...

So sweet!

Danielle said...

Ah...from the mouths of babes. So true. Blaine is darling. He looks so much older in that picture.

I hope your hard things aren't too hard. Are they? I hope not.

Remember that dinner of toast, corn and...what was it? Potatoes?

families are forever said...

What a joy, your treasure your boy!!!