Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Did I really just post pictures of hand soap?

Well I have like affinity things to write about, and pictures and video footage galore to share, but it is late and I am tired.

So for now I will show off one of my latest projects that is tickling me pink (and blue). I have talked about Prize before. It is my favorite store. I am obsessed. A while back I found these two square-shaped cards there that I wanted to frame. My mom, that clever little bargain finder that she is, spotted square frames at Craft Warehouse for $3.99. $3.99! I spray-painted them ivory to match the cards and hung them in my bathroom. I love love love them.




They match our his and hers soaps perfectly. (I am such a dork.)



And the most beautiful part of my bathroom right now is the destruction zone. Last week (while Taylor was in the Netherlands) I discovered that my bedroom carpet was wet. Turns out it was a bathtub leak and the water was traveling under the linoleum, under the wall, up through my carpet. Awesome. Good thing I have pretty pictures on my wall.

Oh and p.s.--for your Trivial Tuesday, maybe you can tell me who I was quoting in my very first sentence today.


No comments: