Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hairspray!

Would you believe that this musical lover just saw Hairspray for the first time?! I know, what is wrong with me?

And of course I loved it, loved it! Totally fabulous. I was amazed/horrified by John Travolta. I fell more in love with James Marsden. I am even more in awe of Queen Latifah. I have a new crush on Zac Efron. I was blown away by Nikki Blonsky.
One of my favorite characters was Penny's mother. Do you know who played her and what else she has been in?
Do you know what movie I first saw Michelle Pfeifer sing in? (Have we already had a TT question about this? Probably.)
How many John Travolta movies can you name?
Your favorite scene/song from Hairspray?

3 comments:

LCM said...

Can I just say tht James Marsden singing and dancing is just awesome. I was pretty horrified by John Travolta too, but the dancing is great.

Celine said...

Hairspray is one of my favorite movies, I love the ending song. One of my favorite characters was Penny, and her lollipops.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

So, I can't really answer your questions, but I can say that Hairspray is high, high, HIGH up on the Carter's favorites. VIana loves this movie, and her favorite line is from All about love when Zac Efron says, "Trace! I wanna kiss ya!" She just inserts the name of whomever she wishes to kiss next. Pretty irresistable to hear your daughter sing "Momma! I wanna kiss ya!"
My mom and I like to have the excuse of "I left my arn on" (that's how I spell 'iron' when said by J Travolta :)
Ah, great movie. We especially love Seaweed's character. OK, enough from me...sorry...