Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beautification Day

Oh man was I sick of looking at my sick-nast, ugly blog. Like I seriously was about to vomit every time I logged on. I needed some help prettying this place up. So, I consulted my life designer, Emily. I'm serious--she has designed pretty much everything important in my life. My wedding announcement? Gorgeous letter press by Emily. Rog's birth announcement? Adorableness by Emily. (I'll have to post that for you to see one of these days.) And now she has beautified my blog with all her wicked sweet, mac-using, college-degree, one-million-fonts-at-her-disposal, graphic designer SKILLS.
Oh, Emily, how I adore thee. Thank you.
Did you catch all of those links to Emily's blog? No? OK. HERE IT IS AGAIN. Need some beautiful design in your life? Drop her a line. You will LOVE.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute! Em is multi-talented. My blog has a serious case of the uglies. maybe i'll enlist her help for a facelift.

Jason and Rachel said...

True, Emily is amazing! And by the way, I love the picture of you and Taylor with the boys. Who took your pics?

Unknown said...

I really like the new header! I too love that pic of you and the boys in the wagon. Very cute. PS what happened to those baby announcements for Roger?

Alicia said...

LOVE it!

Sally said...

I guess I'll have to drop a line to Emily because upir blog looks awsome!

brittani c. said...

Very pretty. I love the green!