Tuesday, November 18, 2008

For Liz

So sis, does this jog your memory?

The beverage dispenser was for my restaurant, "Anne's Kitchen." Up on the range we used straight pins to attach buttons (which have now become refrigerator magnets no doubt!) to control the elements. I'm pretty sure there was a fridge, too, but I think it went the way of all the earth.

(Don't know what the heck this is all about? See here. (Next Sisters installment still to come.))

P.S. Have you seen THIS yet? I am so excited about it!!


2 comments:

Emily said...

Thanks Anne for the shout out!

liz said...

I'm still trying to figure out that soda dispenser -- was it supposed to be so you could play restaurant, or was it a fantasy element for your dream kitchen? Either way, you have to love my "calligraphy." So funny.