Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Wedded Bliss Week: Day 2

You wrote me a love letter. I was shocked. I was skeptical. You became a missionary. I sent you letters and cookies. I missed you. I realized something. I loved you after all. I became a missionary. We wrote each other letters. We swapped stories of serving God's children and teaching them His truths. We grew together in a new way. I knew what I wanted to do when I came home. You would need some convincing. You came home. I came home. I kissed you. You declared your love at Girl's camp. I swooned (as did all the campers). You gave me a ring that looks like a starry night.

2 comments:

The Lindsey Ladies said...

AAAA-dorable! Love these little insights into your "love life".

Alicia said...

It's fun to hear your story again! I loved it when I heard it before and now it's so fun to hear it in little pieces (gives me something to look forward to!). Happy four years you guys!